The start of my 5th month...

This was taken a about 1 1/2 weeks ago so I'll update soon with a better one.


I'm still feeling great, I've had a little more energy than normal, I do get heartburn from pizza and spaghetti so far, not so fun but otherwise fine!  This whole pregnancy (knock on wood) has been pretty darn easy....so far.  I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'll have a horrible labor!  I only have 1 pair of jeans that fit and they are getting a little (and by a little I mean a lot) snug.  I haven't felt the baby move yet but that isn't uncommon, I lay in bed at night and stay really still in hopes I'll feel something!
Maisy has been laying on my stomach a lot in the past few weeks, especially when I'm in bed at night and Brett is out playing his video games. It's so sweet. 


 I went to Kohl's the other day and bought our first outfit and set of pj's.  I was so excited to get it home and hang it in the closet, they are so cute!  And we got two new ones to add from Kelly, thanks!  I can't wait until after Christmas so we can start cleaning out the guest room and converting it to the nursery.  I'm so anxious just to get the room emptied out I can hardly stand it!
I can't believe I'm already 5 months, that just seems so crazy! It's gone by a lot faster than I thought, I feel like we just announced that we were prego!  Looking forward to the next few months! My next appointment is on the 22nd so I'll update again with all the info!

Here are a few of my latest favorite Maisy pictures, I know your excited :)

I just wanna kiss her cute little face! She loves to lay on Brett's side, she always looks so comfortable :)


And here is a video of her playing her favorite game, hide and seek.  I always hide in the closet last because she can never find me there without a little hint....

Comments

miles3_17 said…
ok that video is so cute and so sweet. She's gonna be the best "sister" to little baby boy!!!

Popular Posts