Christmas Survey...


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  Wrapping paper by far!

2. Real tree or Artificial?  Real....always real.  The smell is great and it's tradition to go out and cut it down!

3. When do you put up the tree?  Within the week after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down?  Within the week after new years.

5. Do you like eggnog?  Eww no! Actually I've never tried it but it just grosses me out for some reason.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?  Oh that's a hard one...there's not one that really stands out (at least that I can think of right now) so even though I wasn't a child my camera from my parents is pretty close to the top!

7. Hardest person to buy for?  Not anyone in particular but my parents are difficult sometimes.

8. Easiest person to buy for?  Brett...he's hard to everyone else but not me! 

9. Do you have a nativity scene?   No...but in the future yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  Not one that comes to mind but I hate getting underwear, it's just weird, I'll get my own :) lol...

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  Oh too many...Elf, The Santa Clause, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, and all the old classics, Ruldoph, Fosty ect.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?  Whenever I get time.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  I gave one of our wedding gifts as a Christmas gift...does that count?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  My mom's fudge with her amazing hot apple cider!

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?  Clear.

17. Favorite Christmas song?  I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, and the Carpenters Sleigh Ride

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?  Home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?  Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph.

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?  Ribbon.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  Morning.

22. Favorite children's Christmas song?  Oh I guess that would be "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" as well!

23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?  People who don't know how to drive/drive like morons in the snow.

24. Favorite ornament theme or color?  As much as I normally hate gold I love red and gold on the tree!

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day?  My family makes ham but I don't like ham so just sides for me.

26. What do you want for Christmas this year?  Just to be with family and eat lots of fudge!
  
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa?  No.

28. Age you discovered who Santa was?  I don't really remember...

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider?  Apple cider.

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?  Traditional.

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof?  No...

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Down our chimney!

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Depends on the gift giver lol...that's bad.

34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon?  Not really a cartoon but Rudolph.

Comments

Popular Posts