7 is a vibe!

 Another year gone by and another year of wishing time would slow down. Life with Landry is always full of all the things....giggles, music, fun, drama, silliness, and love. Still I get people on Facebook who tell me they love watching all her videos because they are so funny and that she are just a joy to watch. She make so many people laugh, she always have. I always say "to know her is to love her" and its the absolute truth. Right now as I type this I can hear her in her room dancing to Rihanna and she's probably chanced her outfit 100 times today already.

She is growing up so fast. She is still just as sweet as she is sassy and independent. She likes to make sure everyone is happy. She did great in first grade and loved school. She has always been relentless when she wants to get something done and that transfers over to school. She loves her school, teachers, and friends. She still only eats mac and cheese for lunch...every day.

She is doing all the things, soccer, dance, gymnastics, and cheer. She traded softball for dance because she said softball as "too hot." I'm okay with that! She is such a wonderful mix of girly and sporty. She isn't afraid to get dirty or go pick up a frog and then go get dressed up and beg me to put mascara and lipstick on her. Right now, she prefers to wear what I refer to as "little clothing." Short shorts, crop tops, long sports bra tops, skirts, etc. She is constantly changing clothes multiple times a day (this is nothing new) and she LOVES high heels. On the flip side she can hang with Jaris and his friends horsing around, she battles on the soccer field and isn't afraid of anything. She continues to be fearless and I hope that is a trait that stays with her forever even though it may give me all the gray hair! Flips off the diving boards, roller coasters, etc. She loves it all!

Our sweet girl loves her family and Scout so much. She ADORES Jaris and I never want that  to change. She is with me so much because Brett coaches everything JT plays so it’s me and her a lot of the time. We love to get pedis, color, shop, and of course play. She has always been so great at pretend play and she’s not shy when playing. She is my little sidekick and I just love her so much.

Landry Marie there is no way we could put into words how much we love you. You are our little wildflower and we love you for always keeping us laughing and on our toes. You bring so much joy to all of us and we love you to the moon and back sweet girl. 















Comments

Popular Posts