7 Year Survey

  


1) What is your favorite color? Pink. Actually blue.

2) What makes you happy? When somebody wants to play with me.

 3) What is your favorite fruit? I don't eat any fruit.

 4) What's your favorite tv show? Bluey.

 5) What's your favorite movie? My Little Pony: New Generation.

 6) What is your favorite thing to wear? Swimsuits.

 7) What is your favorite sport? Dance

8) What is your favorite place to eat lunch? McDonalds (or Happy Meal as she calls it)

9) Where is your favorite place to eat dinner? Chili's.

 10) What is your favorite snack? Cheeto's.

 11) What is your favorite animal? A puppy.

 12) What is your favorite song? Disturbia - Rihanna

 13) What is your favorite book? The Sour Grape.

 14) Who is your best friend? Harper.

 15) What is your favorite part of school? Reading.

 16) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Be outside riding my scooter.

 17) If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy? Everything except for boys stuff.

 18) What is your favorite holiday? Easter.

 19) What's your favorite meal mommy makes? Grilled cheese.

 20) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal.

 21) What is one thing you are good at? Singing.

 22) What is one thing mommy is always saying to you? I love you. Give me you hair!

 23) What is one thing daddy is always saying to you? Who is the prettiest girl in the world?

 24) What is the hardest part about being a kid? Food. Because I have to eat stuff I don't like. 

 25) Name a few words that best describe you? Funny, playful, goofy, a good friend, nice loving.

 26) What do you want to be when you grow up? A singer so I can sing at the Super Bowl like Rihanna.

 27) What do you love most about mommy? That she loves me so much. That you want my hair.

 28) What do you love most about daddy? He loves me and says I'm strong.

 29) What is your favorite thing about Jaris? When he plays with me on the trampoline and he loves me. When he doesn't fight with me and plays nice.

Comments

Popular Posts