Flower Girl

There are certain things you want to experience when you have a daughter, for me...having her being a flower girl in a wedding is one of those things. My cousin Kylee was a junior bridesmaid in our wedding. I was there the day she was born, I've always been close with her and so I was very excited when she called to ask Landry. We left to Nebraska the Friday we got back from Destin so it was a a quick turn around! It was so nice to see my Nebraska family. It's really sad to think about but there aren't many of us left. My aunt is the only child of my grandparents left and there are 8 cousins left. And now most of the cousins have kids.

It's hard to explain to a 5 year old what walking down the aisle means with around 100 people watching you without making her nervous. She did great during rehearsal but wasn't so sure about linking arms with my cousins son Easton! It was fun to get ready with her the day of the wedding. I loved doing her hair and she really liked being around all the girls, hair, and make up! 

She look so beautiful and delivered a perfect walk down the isle...arm in arm with the ring bearer! It was a beautiful wedding and reception. Landry danced the night away, Jaris did a little dancing, and Brett and I joined Landry. It was SUCH  fun night. I love a good night out dancing but it's even better with cousins and free drinks...and wedding cake obviously. I truly didn't want the night to end...it's been awhile since the cousins have been together for something fun. Much needed time with everyone celebrating a great couple!

















Comments

Popular Posts