Easter

We had a fantastic Easter Sunday!  Holidays are so much more fun with kids! I love planning things out for him and getting him fun stuff.  Saturday we colored eggs, that was an adventure and it was a good thing I put down a cloth on the table and the floor!  Sunday we woke up and Jaris hunted for eggs outside, we headed to church (great service as usual) and then did the church egg hunt.  After that we went to brunch with my family at the Oread and it was delicious! We headed home for naps, played at the park, and then grilled burgers and corn on the cob. Perfect!










It was ADORABLE watching him run and find eggs, he would've looked all day if we let him!















Ready for church with my little stud muffin :)



My boys!


watch out ladies!


Love this little family photo!


aunt steph & jt
granny & jt





He actually gave him 2 hugs and knucks! I couldn't believe it!


 Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!


Comments

Popular Posts