Whew!

Holy smokes this has been a super busy week!  I was feeling better but because I haven't had a day of rest or gone to bed before 1 am I got sick again.  I had to call in sick Friday after throwing up at 2 am the night before.   So I finally went to the doctor and got on an antibiotic.  There are a lot of pictures to follow from the week so I'll keep the writing to a minimum.

Brett and I had somewhat of a date night when we went to dinner at the amazing Nikko's for my uncles birthday.  Such a great meal and always fun!



All week long I worked on finishing photos, stuff for an upcoming baby shower, cleaning, getting Xmas cards out, and on and on.

Kelly and the boys came into town Friday and Jaris was so excited to see them!


Saturday we had Brooks' birthday party in the morning and Taylor played UMKC in the afternoon so we finally got to see her play!  He had so much fun all day, he was a ham at the game and was dancing on the steps and running all over!

love my boys

Jaris found himself a comfy spot for gift opening :)






He had so much fun at the game, he fell asleep within 10 mins in the car!
We were suppose to go to the Carrie Underwood concert but she lost her voice and had to reschedule.  I was actually a little relieved considering I still had to do cupcakes and strawberries for the shower the next day. 

Daddy and JT helped me clean :)
Kelly's sister in-law Katie and I threw a "sprinkle" for her since we are finally getting a niece and she needed some girl stuff!  I love having people over, baking, and putting things together...it's so fun!  Here are some pictures of the shower!  Can't wait for our new niece!



I make a delicious cupcake if I do say so myself!


"sweet treats to celebrate a sweet baby girl"



loves his aunt kelly!



love watching him eat cupcakes...beyond adorable



The shower went perfect and Kelly got a lot of cute stuff!
That's all for now...
Brett and I haven't had ANY time for Christmas shopping to we will finally start tomorrow and hopefully I'll be back to 100% better by Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts