A Day at Home

Tuesday I had a day at home with my little man since I'll be working the Saturday football game.  I love when I have nothing to do all day and I'm able to just follow him around with my camera and be with him.  Those days are few and far between.  Here's what we did (some are iPhone photos so not the best quality).


You can't start a day off with anything else :)
Insisted on wearing his snow boots...



Ran around an played

Played until lunch



dad came home for lunch so we helped him cool it off
Then we all had nap time...and I needed it.  Jaris wasn't feeling well the night before so he slept with me all night long which means I hardly slept.  After he woke up we all did some snuggling :)  By far my favorite part of the day.

Add caption

Then we read some books and he pointed out every single duck on each page, it was so cute.  My parents had just come back from their trip to Napa Valley so we had them over for burgers and while Brett and I cooked he played some tee-ball.  He is really into lions and animals on tv right now and we have Disney's African Cats on demand and he LOVES it.  Every time he sees the lion he says "roar!"



My parents took an awesome trip to Napa Valley/San Fran over the weekend and they had a great time.  My family has the best group text messages.  We are quite hilarious and here is just one from my dad to all of us while on their trip...


Aren't they cute!?
 We dog-sat Remy for my parents and she wore Maisy out.

We had a great dinner with my parents and it was such a nice and much need day off to break up the work week.  The next few months get so busy for me with basketball season coming in and everyone wanting Christmas card photos so I cherish every moment I have.  I definitely ready for things to slow down!

I'll post about the Maple Leaf Festival soon but here are two shots of some horses at the Fortuity shoot. I love photographing horses..so pretty!




Comments

Mrs. Thornton said…
Looks like an awesome day! I have to work Sat and Sun and didn't get a day off. UGH! Work is so over rated.

Did you use a computer app to merge the pictures together or Diptic? I need to figure this out... lol

Popular Posts