Pumpkin Patch

This morning we headed out to Schaake's Pumpkin Patch.  My family has been going here since I can remember.  It has been a long standing tradition and nothing makes me happier than to continue that with my own little man.  Last year was fun but this year he actually got to walk around and enjoy everything about it.  We missed my sisters and the Ballard family for sure but the weather was perfect and we got some great pumpkins!  We had a lot of fun and I loved every second of it.  Jaris was so good and loved it!

Had to wear our boots of course!

Off we go!


2011 

2012
Loves the animals!

Really wanted to pet the cow but just couldn't reach it!


Lets go get some pumpkins!

He was obsessed with the tractors and so excited to ride one!


2011
2012

All of our pumpkins! And pointing out the tractors...again :)

Love him.

Love these two!


sweet boy!








We love Schaake's!

Comments

Popular Posts