Two Sweet

Loving this girl has been an absolute adventure. She is fierce. She is sweet. She is funny. She is happy. She is lovable. She is all that I could've dreamed a little girl to be. I can't get enough of her and I can't believe she is two! 

12-24 months is my favorite time. She has really grown over the year and it has been so much fun watching her. She is still a little goofball, making silly faces all the time, crazy noises, anything to get a laugh! She is very determined and knows what she wants and what she doesn't want. I love that about her but it doesn't make negotiating with her very easy! It also causes a little bit of friction with her brother. When she wants a toy, she is going to get that toy whether or not he's playing with it. But that is to be expected with siblings. On the flip side, the second JT gets in trouble she is always sneaking into his room to talk to him. She loves her big brother and is so stinking excited when he walks into the door after school or anytime really. "Hi bubba!" with laughter and excitement, it makes me so happy.

She is very happy go lucky. A free spirit. Always spinning in circles, dancing, running around. Unless you are in my arms you don't really have any sense of stranger danger. She will walk around any restaurant or shopping center and not even care if I'm around or not. She wakes up happy, smiles and laughs all day, and goes to bed happy. She has always been and still is a great sleeper...usually from 8:30-8. There may be a temper tantrum in-between all that but for the most part she is happy!

She is still a picky eater...mostly hot dogs, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, and chicken fingers. Oh and she LOVES sweet tea.

She says a lot of words and is working on putting phrases together...

"Me help you?" Her way of asking for help since I always say may I help you.

"Where'd Maisy go?"

"Big hug?" "Big kiss?"

"Come on mommy." When want me to go somewhere with you.

Also great with her manners! Thank you, excuse me, and bless you are all used regularly and correctly!

I have loved getting to spend my Monday's with her. We play, watch movies, run errands...she is my Monday buddy and I love it.

I can't wait to watch her grow over this year and hope the terrible twos take it easy on us!


Landry Marie - God has blessed us with one sweet little girl. You are so much more then we could've imagined. You and your brother bring so much joy and laughter to our lives. We hope you always remain as fierce as you are now, we hope you grow to be proud, courageous, and brave, always know God, love others without judgement, and move mountains. We are so lucky to be your parents. We love you to the moon and back times infinity sweet girl. - Mom and Dad.


This year for your birthday we decided to keep it simple. Just family and presents...sweet tea and cakes of course. It was perfect and sweet.








Comments

Popular Posts