Family time!

One of my most favorite things about watching JT grow is watching him go through the phases of things he loves. First it was cars, then motorcycles, then NASCAR, and now monster trucks! I will admit I liked the NASCAR race we went to more than I thought I would but I think I'll be good if this was the first and only monster truck show I'll ever see! We got pit passes so we could get up close and personal with the trucks and the show a little less exciting than I thought but JT liked it and that's all that matters...right?!


Our Valentines day was spent at the KU game and then the Veritas basketball game!


School Valentines!

SWOON.


Got to take my crazy Valentine to lunch!

We sent Valentines to our nephews and niece, the boys got basketball cards and Bregs got a stuffed "Maisy" dog because she liked her so much when they were here with us. She appropriately named it Maisy and clearly loves it!


Quick snap shot of my handsome boys!



Ya know...waiting to head to the Veritas game.
Maisy didn't want to be left out of the Valentines day kisses.
Fun trip to the mall!

Sunday night with my boys.
 We only got a little bit of snow this entire winter so we tried to make the most of it. Maisy thought we got her a giant frisbee! 

 

That's all for now!

Comments

Popular Posts