Welcome 2014!

2013 was a year of ups and downs for our family.  Seven days into 2013 we unexpectedly lost my aunt, my grandfather passed at the beginning of December, my other grandfather had a stroke but thankfully is okay, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer but has beat it, and my grandmothers cancer came back for a 3rd time at the end of this year.  But we welcomed our beautiful niece and future bestie Breagan into the world, went on our first official (aka non-basketball) vacation, Jaris is potty trained, I got a new job, and many small blessings in between.

Destin was hands down my favorite part of 2013.  My family always went on AAU tournament trips but we had never been on a basketball free family vacation.  I love when all of Brett's family is together and adding my family just tops off the fun.  We had such a fun time and I can't wait to do it again!









Happy New Year! Bring on 2014!

Comments

Popular Posts