Come on fall!

I'm so beyond ready for fall!  Football is finally here, now I'm ready for sweaters, boots, leggings, scarves, pumpkins, cider, hot chocolate, all that fall is about.  I finally had a somewhat free weekend so I decorated for fall to help usher in the season!  It was so nice on Saturday to just clean the house, get all the fun stuff up, and make it smell delicious thanks to Yankee's apple pumpkin scent (heavenly). 
 
 

 
Saturday was also Brett's birthday! He and I went out to dinner Friday night at one of our favorites, Carmen's in Leawood.  So good!  We walked around for a little bit after dinner and then went over to my sisters house to see her new kitten, ask my new bestie. 
 


 
 
Saturday he relaxed and watched football and then we went to dinner with family that night.  Nothing crazy, birthdays kind of fizzle down as you get older :)  For his gift I got him tickets to the Royals/Rangers game Friday night which is what we did last year but this year it's just him and I...no suite.  We have pretty good seats about 7 rows up from the Rangers dugout.  Really looking forward to that game and hopefully the Rangers can win after their recent string of losses.
 
Last year :)
 
That was about it for the weekend, church on Sunday and more football...tis the season!
 
Just some iPhone pictures to upload:
 
I melt.

Patiently waiting for his food :)

Got some new "Buzz and Woody toys" as JT calls them.

Please ignore the red comforter, our duvet is at the dry cleaners!

Did a little grocery shopping before the weekend :)
Out on the boat last Sunday (w/o a choking accident thankfully).

Loves his books!
 
iPads are awesome, he LOVES and is a master at his puzzles. He learns a lot from that little thing!
  


Comments

Popular Posts