So Busy!

Oh my we have been busy and it's not slowing down!  I'll try to make this short and sweet...I'll try.

Maple Leaf Festival.  Weather was great, Jaris loved the parade and the petting zoo!








Jaris is back to swimming lessons.  The first lesson back he cried for a little bit but as you can tell from the pictures below he's doing just fine now!  Claudine is the best and I'm so glad JT loves the water as much as Brett and I do.  




Homecoming weekend at KU was also the same weekend as the First Annual Floyd Temple baseball game.  I was working so I missed the beginning (and I'm so mad) but when Brett's dad was giving his speech on the field, Brett and the family sat behind home plate.  Apparently Jaris walked all the way over to the dugout (by himself) grabbed a bat and a ball and walked back over and starting hitting.  Everybody told me how cute it was and the crowd loved it and I still can't believe I missed it!  I'm sure Brett's papa was proud and I know Brett was.

I told JT to say "cheese" and this is what I got :)






Every year my grandparents have a "pumpkin carving party" and every year it's a different theme.  This year everyone had to wear a hat!  I love Halloween and this get together is always fun!  My mom got Jaris a costume for the event and it was so funny and a BIG hit!






Brett got really creative with his hat...
I LOVED my little hat!



My uncle Kevin his fiance Jackie and their little girl Charlie, how cute is this costume?!

Love him :)




My dads pumpkin lol

No stencils needed here! I drew it on and Brett carved! Jack!
Okay that's it for now, I'll post about Madonna (ahh!) and Halloween later!

Comments

Popular Posts