Memorial Day

We had a pretty busy 3 day weekend.  Friday after work Brett and I headed to the mall, we are both in desperate need for some shorts and shirts for summer so we did some shopping before our Texas trip.  Saturday I had a wedding to photograph so I was gone all day and then Sunday we had our families over for a cook out.  I love when my family and Brett's family get together, we've been cooking out and eating together a lot lately.  Lots of family time for Jaris...especially before Kelly, Brett, and the boys move.




New sprinkler = epic fail.


Just missing Stephanie and Taylor!



Love those crazy curls.  Just like his momma :)



Tried a popsicle for the first time
 



Some more randoms from the past few days...

Always in a corner

big boy feeding himself

and this is what happens :)




LOVE these three :)


This week I'll be busy doing laundry and packing for our trip to Texas.  Jaris has an ear infection so hopefully that won't bug him too much on the flight or the trip.  I'll be excited to post about his first trip there!!

Comments

Popular Posts