Why I love Sundays

Today was so nice, Jaris and I went to Michael's, Wal-Mart, and TJ Maxx to get the rest of the Christmas stuff I needed while Brett did his workout and swim.  Jaris took a nap while I finished getting the majority of the Christmas decorations up and then we went to get our tree!
The house is pretty much ready for Christmas!  Brett still needs to put up the lights outside, we need to decorate the tree, and I have a few more things to put up! Here's what we got so far!


step 1...
step 2...add fresh greens and finished!

We don't have a fireplace so our ledge serves as our mantle.  I just added garland, the candle holders below, and the deer below.  Still need to get Maisy a stocking!







After decorating we played for a little bit while waiting for Brett...











Jaris has been sitting up well now and so we decided to switch him to his big boy tub!  He did great and he loved it! We got him bath toys for Christmas so he'll have more to play with soon :)






Usually his feet aren't all the way submerged so he had wrinkled toes for the first time! So cute!

Getting so excited for Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts