Christmas 2011

We had an amazing Christmas.  Thursday we went to Granny Temple's house for dinner and presents with Brett's mom and sisters.  Jaris loves being around Kaden and Brooks, he loves watching them play and wants to join them so bad!  Dinner was great and then we opened presents, Jaris did so good.  He actually liked taking out the tissue paper ect.  We got lots of great stuff and had fun as usual.














Saturday night we went to church.  Lookin' sharp lil' man!




Christmas morning we did our presents at home.  It was so fun to wake up with Jaris and open gifts.  Even though he doesn't understand what's really going on it was great to watch him try and open and play with his new toys.  













Then we headed over to my parents house!  So glad Taylor was able to come home for Christmas, it wouldn't have been the same without her.  Jaris is the first grandchild for my parents so they had a lot of fun this year buying and watching him open.  He was very entertaining with all his sounds/yelling/squeals...this kid is loud and loves to hear himself talk!  Jaris made out with some awesome stuff as well as Brett and I, including a new video camera! Can't wait to start using it!











Christmas dinner was served at our house.  My parents, sisters, Brett's dad, his wife Leslie, and Brett's grandparents were all in attendance.






After dinner and putting Jaris down we played a game of Apples to Apples (great game!) with everyone and we had a blast.  I love when both my sisters are home at the same time, we have so much fun together and laugh constantly.  The entire 3 nights of Christmas were perfect.  I couldn't have asked for a better 1st Christmas for Jaris.  The evening was topped off with my sitting on the couch eating my moms amazing fudge!  We are so blessed to have such an amazing family.  Love you all.


I took off Monday so I could have the day to get my house back to normal and all of Jaris' toys assembled, so we just hung around all day!













Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

Mrs. Thornton said…
I love all your pictures. :) So obvious what a great mom you are by the BIG smile on J's face.

Popular Posts