Father's Day

We had a pretty low key Father's day due to Brett's knee.  We had lunch with my dad, my family went to dinner in KC that night but it was too far of a drive for Brett with his knee so that was our day with my dad.  Later that evening we went to Kelly's and grilled out, not much to report :)

Brett is doing great, he is down to one crutch now and able to put a little more weight on his knee.  It's been a bit of a challenge for me however, Brett can only do so much with Jaris so I'm having to do a lot more without his help.  I know he feels bad when he sees me running around the house like a crazy person trying to keep it clean, wash bottles, do the laundry, change diapers, play with Jaris, put him to bed, get up with him and on and on...and on top of all that, help him with all his knee stuff! AND work. Needless to say I'm exhausted :)

Pretty much all daddy can do with Jaris :)


Brooks, always Mr. Happy!

"Cousinly love"

Going in for a kiss!

I love daddy onesie for the day <3

Changing pad photo shoot :)




I can't believe how big Jaris is getting.  He has his 2 month check up July 1st (and I'm pretty sure he gets shots which I'm dreading) and I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is!  Pretty sure that's it for now...my grandma and aunt are coming down to visit this week so I'll update after that!

Comments

Popular Posts