A weird stage...

Well, I am 28 weeks and feeling a bit unprepared.  I'm due the first week of May, which when you say it that way, seems so far away.  But if you say that I could go into labor in 10 weeks, makes it feel really close.  My shower isn't until April 16th (which again feels forever away) so we won't get the majority of our baby stuff until than.  We (and by we I mean my sister in law) are painting the nursery today so that will make me feel better to have that done.  We won't get our furniture or bedding until March/April.  So for some reason I'm just a weird spot were I feel completely unprepared! Oh well, maybe I'm just weird or hormonal :)


I'm growing growing growing...my belly button is very small and is either going to pop out or disappear soon..eek!  It looks like there's a basketball under my shirt :)
My back is killing me.  Sitting on the couch normal is no longer an option, I need a pillow behind my back or I lay down.
 I'm still sleeping good, I have a body pillow on my left side but when I rolled over to my right side I didn't have any tummy support so I had to shove a pillow on that side too.  Thank goodness we have a big bed.
I'd like to do some maternity photos soon but it doesn't look to be warming up anytime soon so we'll have to wait.  I'll probably wait until March so I can wear something a little more comfortable than skinny jeans, boots, and a sweater!
He wasn't moving a whole lot last week, I would feel a random kick every once in awhile but nothing like I had the week before.  But he is back and kicking in full force again this week.  Taylor finally felt a few!
Two weeks ago my doc put me on iron pills because my glucose test showed it was a little low.  Well iron did a number on my body and needless to say she took me off of them.  At least for now.  Thank goodness.  My next appointment is the 17th so I'll update again than!

I thought I would include the latest Maisy photo for you all to enjoy ;)  It was a snow day and so we had played outside for awhile so she was exhausted...
...that's my big belly in the way and my leg that she is resting her head and paw on.


Comments

miles3_17 said…
I can't believe the belly change from last post to this one! So cute!!!

Popular Posts