Valentine's Day

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!  We did :)  Brett sent me beautiful flowers at work and the plan was for a nice relaxing evening at home.  

  
Brett grilled steaks and I made hash brown potato casserole, it was 
all delicious.  When we were in high school Brett and I use to play Tiger Woods on the Playstation all the time and we would make his mom's 7 layer dip and drink a ton of Dr. Pepper.  So that's exactly what we did after dinner, except we were both too full to eat any of the dip.  And ps I beat Brett by 8 strokes but who's counting....anyway it was the perfect evening at home.  Hard to imagine that next v-day we'll be spending it with a baby!


A cute little gift of popcorn and candy from my parents...aren't the boxes cute!?



Cooper's Cause is participating in the Lawrence St. Patty's Day auction so I decided to put together a collection of 8x10's in black and white and put them in a cute little basket and donate it.  I'm hoping someone will bid on it (because a...how embarrassing would it be if no one did...eek and b...it will get my name out there) but even if it only gets $10, it's $10 to a great cause so keep your fingers crossed someone bids!  Here are some of the photos in the collection.










These are just a few...there is quite a bit that will be in the basket.
As far as baby Temple goes, it's pretty much the same. Belly is huge...back is hurting a lot...my wedding ring is officially off and has been replaced with a fake one lol...baby's room is painted (thanks Steph)...and still no name.  We had 3 girls names set in stone so why are boys names so much harder?!  We have a doctor's appointment Thursday and other than that there's not much to report!

Comments

Popular Posts