Landry's 5 year Survey


1) What is your favorite color? Rainbow.

2) What makes you happy? Having a dog.

3) What is your favorite fruit? Apples. *She refuses to eat apples*

4) What's your favorite tv show? Blues Clues

5) What's your favorite movie? Despicable Me 

6) What is your favorite thing to wear? Dress up stuff especially my flower dress and Elsa dress

7) What is your favorite sport? Soccer

8) What is your favorite place to eat lunch? Chucky Cheese (aka Chili's)

9) Where is your favorite place to eat dinner? Whataburger

10) What is your favorite snack? Cake

11) What is your favorite animal? Dogs and cats

12) What is your favorite song? Shake it off

13) What is your favorite book? Paddington

14) Who is your best friend? Maddie Joe and Brooklyn

15) What is your favorite part of school? Eating and recess

16) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Going to get toys

17) If you had all the money in the world what would you buy? All the dogs

18) What is your favorite holiday? Halloween and Christmas

19) What's your favorite meal mommy makes? Chicken nuggets and grilled cheese

20) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cinnamon waffles

21) What is one thing you are good at? Gymnastics

22) What is one thing mommy always says to you? That you love me and give me kisses

23) What is one thing daddy always says to you? He loves me

24) What is the hardest part about being a kid? Spelling my letters

25) Name a few words that best describe you? Funny...good dancer...friendly *I had to help her with this one :)*

26) What do you want to be when you grow up? Horse trick rider

27) What do you love most about mommy? Giving you kisses, when you turn the fan on for me...it's important stuff what you do for me.

28) What do you love most about daddy? When he plays with me and when he's being funny and loving on me

29) What is your favorite thing about Jaris? When we wrestle


Comments

Popular Posts