4 Months

Little miss is 4 months, weighing in at 14 pounds 6 ounces and measuring 25 inches long! She is such a good baby, she makes me want to have 3 more...okay maybe just one :)  We've started cereal and she is doing great. She is a drooling machine and I keep expecting to see a tooth any day not but so far nothing. Sleeps for about 12 hours uninterrupted, usually 8 pm - 8 am. She is kind of a cat napper, usually has one good early afternoon nap and then a few 30 min naps. 

She is really finding her voice and is starting to talk more...although I guess I shouldn't say talk because she is more of a screamer! Excited screams and squeals are pretty normal, especially when someone makes her laugh. Jaris is the BEST at making her laugh, she thinks he is just hilarious! And she loves to have conversations with Brett! 

She is grabbing everything near her and puts it directly in her mouth. Including her toes!

She doesn't like to be held like a normal baby...she likes to face out and see everything that's going on. Which I think is why she likes the bjorn so well!

Her hair is starting to darken, I think it may end up being brown but I can still see some strawberry blonde in it as of now. Her cheeks get chubbier by the day! She is just so happy and content...such a chubby, kissable little roly poly. We are crazy about her!









Comments

Popular Posts