2016 Survey

I love doing this every year with JT. Can't wait to start it with Landry!



1) What is your favorite color?  Green.

2) What is your favorite toy? New Batman car grammy and papa got me.

3) What is your favorite fruit? All of them.

4) Whats your favorite tv show? Avengers. *he hardly watches that lol...loves Teen Titans Go*

5) What is your favorite outfit? Nike short sleeves and shorts. But I like the slick kind of shirt not the other kind. (aka a dry fit not a cotton :))

6) What is your favorite game? Baseball.

7) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Lunchables.

8) What is your favorite snack? Goldfish and candy like Kit Kats or Hersey Bars.

9) What is your favorite animal? Cheetah. 

10) What is your favorite song? Shut up and Dance with Me.

11) What is your favorite book? Superhero books.

12) Who is your best friend? Harrison, Jonah, Josiah, Luke, Maxton, Murphy, Chase.

13) What is your favorite sport? Baseball.

14) What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play baseball and mow the grass.

15) What is your favorite drink? Water and lemonade.

16) What is your favorite holiday? Halloween because you get candy.

17) What do you like to take to bed with you at night? All my night-time buddies.

18) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Chocolate chip pancakes and powdered donuts.

19) What is your favorite restaurant? Jeffersons and Biggs Burgers.

20) What do you want to be when you grow up? Basketball player.

21) What do you love most about daddy? I love him and I love when he plays baseball with me outside.

22) What do you love most about mommy? I love you and when you plays Batman with me and when you makes cupcakes.

23) What do you love most about Landry? I love her and I like to make her laugh.


Comments

Popular Posts