2 months!

A lot has happened since last month! 

Our sweet girls 2 month stats are:

11 pounds 3 ounces
23.25 inches



We moved her into her crib at 6 weeks and it was a great decision! Her fussy time went away and she now takes a bottle around 10 and gets rocked to sleep. Sometimes she will wake up around 3 and then again at 6 and sometimes she will wake up around 5 and then around 8. But usually only twice a night. She drinks a bottle and falls back asleep. I've been lucky to have easy babies that sleep! Lord knows I like sleep! She doesn't spit up. She is trying to suck her thumb...no big surprise there. She drinks about 4-6 ounces per feeding and is doing awesome. She is starting to make lots of adorable noise and squeaks and she is really smiling a lot. I love when she recognizes my voice and gets a huge smile, especially when I come home from work.

Speaking of...I have officially started back at work. For about 4 weeks now. It was hard to go back to work after I had JT but it's even harder with her. I think because I know this is our last baby and I won't have another one to see "firsts" again or  do all those things that I will miss. I want to see everything and be there for everything because I won't have that chance again. When I had JT I didn't have to be to work until 10 so I was the one getting him up, dressed, and fed. Now I leave for work by 7:30 and everyone in the house is still sleeping when I leave. I don't get to see either one wake up, get them breakfast, get them dressed, put on JT's favorite cartoon, etc. So this time around...every day is hard.

I want to snuggle her all the time and it's easy to do. She is just the sweetest and has the most kissable cheeks! We are so blessed.




The Jayhawks may be out of the tourney but we had fun re-creating Wayne Seldon's monster dunk!



We had an easy Easter. Woke up to snow which wasn't fun but by the afternoon it was in the high 50's ...only in Kansas.












Comments

Popular Posts