Longer weekends please!

We had such a fantastic weekend!  I'm trying to slow photography down a little bit to give myself more time on the weekends and so far it's totally the right decision.  We went to a pancake feed at JT's school and got to look at his art work and things he's been doing in his class.  


From there we met my parents at the pumpkin patch.  Love Schaake's and we had a great time as usual.  Jaris kept his streak of picking the smallest pumpkin ever going this year!  He still loves the tractors the best and wearing his boots of course!








We had a great lunch at Fuzzy's Tacos downtown and spent the rest of the day getting house projects done and playing in JT's bounce house, perfect weather for it. The weekend before, I went to Nell Hill's with my mom, grandma, and aunts so I had some stuff to rearrange but the majority of it was Christmas stuff.  I have to keep telling myself it's too early, but I'm soooo ready to decorate for Christmas!  Here are some of the projects we finished up...

 This was a teal stand before and I liked the teal but it's not a friendly color when you switch out seasonal decor.  The orange was okay with it but with Xmas around the corner the green and red wouldn't have worked so it got painted "modern gray" and got new knobs.

FYI...that's JT's green little pumpkin by the canister...
 This wasn't a project I'm just excited I finally have one!


The tray is a Nell Hill's purchase...


I refinished the dresser two weeks ago but finally got it downstairs and got my awesome fan fixed up as well, looks pretty great together!


Bounce house fun!


Jumping over mom!
We met up with family for dinner and called it a night.

Sunday we ate lunch and headed out to Clinton Lake trails to go on a little hike.  Maisy was so excited to get off her leash and as soon as she saw the chance she bolted down the steepest of hills to get to the water. We watched the Cowboys win, played a lot more in the bounce house, cut the grass, and had a homemade dinner. Such a great weekend!
Best I could do lol.


Can you see her in the water?







Comments

Popular Posts