Just a little behind...

We've been busy since our last update! Here, there and every where, I feel like it's something every day!  We've been spending A LOT of time at the lake, my favorite thing to do in the summer.  Boating, floating, swimming, tubing, wake-boarding, country music, sunbathing, we love it all.





Every minute of my free time has been spent editing photos and creating invitations.  Every night after JT goes to bed I'm down in front of my computer until around midnight or later.  September isn't slowing down, 3 invitations, 3 senior photo shoots, a family, and a newborn shoot. I'm booked and fall hasn't even started yet!  I really enjoy getting to do invitations, it lets me be creative in a new way!

We went to the fair and demolition derby...always fun!








We've been digging and planting...





We made a headboard...







Brett and I flew to Pennsylvania for a good friends wedding, we had a blast!





We went on a fun little family get away to this beautiful place on the Lake of the Ozarks!  30 of my family members for my uncles birthday.  This was such a fun place to stay, we rented a boat, jet skis, swam, and did a lot of eating.  It was a lot of fun!









Went out to the beautiful sunflower fields.



For father's day I got Brett tickets to the Zac Brown band concert.  I would go to a concert every night if I could but Brett isn't a concert goer so when he said he wanted to see ZBB I jumped!  They were FANTASTIC! We will definitely be back!



Yes that is Zac Brown right in front of us! So glad we got floor seats, it was so fun!



KU football has started!


That just about catches us up!

Comments

Popular Posts