Another party in the books!

This years party was CRAZY!  We had 41 adults and 21 kids at our house, it was bananas but SO fun.  Finally into my 3rd year of parties I've gotten the hang of things.  I was so much less stressed and able to get everything set up and actually enjoy the process.  I really loved the way everything came out and we are so blessed to have had such a great turnout.  I LOVE doing this for Jaris and while it's a lot of work it is all worth it to see how much Jaris loves it (and the compliments don't hurt :)).

Cami's Cakes took all my ideas and made adorable cookies! 

I had to restock sandwiches twice! 

Character food signs were a hit with the kids.  Made by me :)

Everyone asked where I got the cone cups...Amazon.com

Another year of fun with our crazy boy.

The ice cream bar was so fun, ice cream in mason jars and topping for the kids to pile on.  And cupcakes of course.

Hopefully all the kids slept well! It was a little warm out and they had a lot of fun in the bounce house!

Smaller bounce house for the littler ones and tractor tippin' bean bag game.  Shout out to Office Depot for printing all my stuff including those awesome tractor cows.  They came out exactly how I had hoped!

I love love love my boys.





I LOVED JT's invitations this year, they were really fun to create.  According to the parents they were a hit with their kids which makes me smile.  Probably my favorite part of the planning process.

Hope everyone had as much fun as we did! Thank you thank you to everyone that came, for the gifts, and for the compliments on the house and party...we are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

Comments

Popular Posts