3 Years Old

Those dimples. That smile. That face.  Swoon!


Each year seems to go by faster than the last and yet I still can't believe I'm a mom of such a big 3 year old boy.  Life with you is never dull and I'm so thankful for that.  Everyday brings laughter, challenges, and sweet memories.  Watching you grow and learn has been a bigger blessing to us than we could've ever imagined.  You are always making everyone laugh with the crazy things you say (I swear you hear and repeat everything).  Here are just a few:  You little stinker!  Maisy is my best friend.  Move lady!...*in the car, which he probably picked up from me..oops.*  Mom drive with two hands.  Mommy is a fast driver, daddy is slow.  Sleep with me just a little bit-et!...*mashes together bit and minute.*  I need to take my vitamin and Claritin!  Good night sweetheart.  This is deeelicious!  And so many more.  
You are SO smart! I know every mom says that about their kid but you truly amaze me with the things you know.  A conversation with you is the best part of any day and every time I learn a little more about the things you know.  We are excited to watch you grow when you start preschool in the fall.
You LOVE cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, rice, Chipotle, donuts, bbq chips, goldfish, fruit, and you have my sweet tooth!  You eat so good yet you still have the tiniest waist and long legs, 2T pants are still too big for you but barely long enough.  You are really getting into the silly stage.  When people come around you get all goofy just like I used to do...always a ham.  You still LOVE mowing the yard still and working outside with dad.  Still obsessed with Cars and knows which Cars go with what movie (ex: mom I need the Piston Cup Racers or mom I need the World Grand Prix racers).  I'm pretty sure we've got close to all of the characters. And kind of going through a mommy phase!

We are blessed to be your parents and we look forward to what this next year will bring to our family!  Thank you for being such a joy to all of us!

We love you, mommy and daddy.

Comments

Popular Posts