Our Little Jayhawk!

It's in his blood.  This kid is all Jayhawk all the time.  Brett has been lucky enough to take JT to pretty much every home basketball game this year and the majority of last year.  I still haven't been to a home game with him *insert sad violin music*.  We watch Jayhawk videos all the time.  We have to listen to the fight song over and over and over again in the car.  We also have to do the clap with the song, every time.  He points out "JAY!" every time he sees one.  He loves them.

After attending the last two games of the Big 12 Tourney with him, it's so much fun to watch! He gets so pumped with the crowd, puts his arms up and does "whoosh," he just loves it all.  Especially when they sing the fight song and the Rock Chalk chant.  I had a blast being with him and he does SUCH a good job!  He was perfect during the first game and a little restless the second because we had to wake him up from his nap to get there on time but nothing crazy.  It was perfect family time and I'm hoping there will be more games to come this year ;) at least to watch on tv!



Brett & Naadir got pretty close last year and this year, a little bro-mance :)










one of my favorites of my little sweetheart

love my boys!

<3 family="" p="" time="">


he found Jay!

big boy!





And then...there is this.  I was trying to get his excitement on camera all night but I couldn't catch it in time.  Finally I got the best face of the night.  It cracks me up every time I watch it! Love his pure happiness and excitement, he is totally enthralled with the game! Love him!


And because we have to listen to it one thousand times...I'm a Jay on the way home from the champ game.  Can't see anything just listen.



Rock Chalk!

Comments

Popular Posts