The past few weeks...

It's a long one...starting after we got back from the funeral.

For Christmas I got Brett George Strait tickets, while I would've gone with him I thought it would be fun for Biff to go instead.  This is GS's farewell tour and I know both Brett and his dad always talk about listening to him when Brett was young so I thought it would only be fitting that he go instead of me!  The concert was in Oklahoma City so Brett was gone for the weekend and there was no KU game so that meant a weekend just me and mini Brett!  JT got a haircut, we played outside, napped, and went to the park.  Sunday we went to Sesame Street Live! Jaris LOVED it!  It was so fun to watch him get so excited and to see his little face light up, we will definitely be going to the next kids show that comes to town!















The day after Sesame Street, my sister in law went into labor and welcomed their 3rd blessing and my perfect new niece...Breagan!  We haven't been able to get down to Tulsa because of KU's bball schedule (aka: work) so they came up to us this past weekend! Jaris LOVES when Kaden and Brooks are here.  I love watching them play together, it's so cute and it melts my heart to watch Kaden be so "big brother" with him.  Adorable.  I also had the pleasure of photographing my sweet niece.  While newborn is not my forte, we got a few shots that work!







After the holidays I decided it was time to lose weight.  After seeing our family photos from October I almost fell out of my chair.  I knew I wasn't going to be able to diet during Thanksgiving or Christmas (who can?!) so I started in January.  So far I've lost 27 pounds! I've got about 15 more to go and Brett wrote me a workout so hopefully that will help with that!  I'm ready for the nice weather to get here so JT and I get breakout the running stroller, he loves it and it's great for me!  Here is the scary before and the better after so far...


We don't do much for Valentines day but here is what we did do...

He loves Nemo right now!

For the wonderful Mary Beth (forgot to get a pic of grandma Karens)
It says "I like you a latte!"

JT's daycare exchanged Valentine's
Flowers in a mason jar...beyond love it

Some random videos...

"muscles" is his new thing




Comments

Popular Posts