Oh to stay at home...

This month I've been having to use the rest of my vacation days because with my company, if you don't use 'em you lose 'em, and our term is up in February.  So I've had quite a few days off this month and let me tell you, I've loved every single second of it.  If only I had a studio where I could do photography all year round and it paid the bills, it would be the perfect amount of work and I could stay home!  Wishful thinking ;)  
Being at home so much lately I've realized that I'm missing a lot of little things: new and funny faces, new sounds, watching him explore his toys, watching him play with his toys and playing with him, and while those may be little things it still makes me sad that I miss them.  Plus, I get soooo much done when I'm at home! When I get home from work all I want to do is be with Jaris, housework is the last thing I want to do.  But when I'm home all day...for some reason I actually want to do it!  The house is clean, laundry is done, dinner is made, projects are getting finished, it's nuts!

As far as projects around the house go I've finished the following...

Bedroom shelf...finally found a place for the small remembrance vase from our wedding
Vase in the bedroom...thanks Pinterest! Just need new flowers...
Love this purchase...can't wait to switch it up and put fun things in there for the holidays!

Here is a little glimpse of my days off hanging around with my little turkey :)

Morning! Brett brought him into the bedroom before he left.  This is one of my favorite pictures of him, he is such a little ham!

Practicing on pulling himself up

I was going to take a nap while he did but clearly he had other plans :)

We get to hang with Maisy

We get to have Wonder Pets on in the background because they teach about the Beatles :)

It's been so nice out we we played a little fetch with Maisy to her some exercise



Two weeks ago my grandma was in KC and since she's been battling cancer she hasn't been able to see Jaris but twice and they weren't very long visits, so she was over due for some JT time! We have found out since we saw her that she is officially cancer free!  Although, they are watching her very close but for now it's such great news, she's been through a lot.

She was lovin' all over him!  
Here are a few recent videos! (turn the music off below!)


Little man is all over the place now!

Talkin' all the time...


Doing what he does best...yelling...

That's it for now!

Comments

Popular Posts