Things to Remember

Landry

-You are all about giving kisses and always make the "muah" sound!

-I love our nighttime routine, I hold you at your bedroom window and we watch the cars go by while singing our songs. You love to rest your head on my shoulder and other times you like to put your hands on my cheeks and sing along (my favorite). You love to say "big hug" and "big kiss" to all of us. You can be so crazy right before bed but the second I set you in your crib you know it's bed time, we NEVER have to come back in!

-I give you a bear hug before I put you in your crib and you always say "again?" So I do it again and again.

-During a diaper change I sing the original Mickey Mouse Club theme song. You've memorized it quickly and especially love to sing the "high! high! high!" part.

-You are obsessed with getting in the fridge to get a snack but especially to get Danimals Smoothies...you come running out of the kitchen anytime you help yourself and yell, "I got em! I got em!"

-You would eat cookies for all meals of the day and are constantly asking for one so sweetly. "Cookie?!" And when you get one you do a little happy march in place dance and say "cookie yeah!"

- Currently you are such a mama's girl. Daddy makes you laugh and you love daddy but always want mom. I'm not complaining!

- Brushing your teeth is your new favorite thing to do. I ask if you want to brush your teeth and you say, "brush teeth yeah!"

- You light up when your brother walks in the room. Every time you laugh and say "Hi J!" then look at me and say "it's J!"

-When you see Maisy it's still so much excitement and you always say, "Maisy cute!"

-Still a super picky eater. Nothing besides grilled cheese, mac and cheese, hot dogs, rice, fries, and chicken nuggets. No fruit, no veggies, and you still eat baby cereal for breakfast because you will not try oatmeal or anything else.

-When you say "hi mommy" or "hi daddy" and we answer you (usually with "hi sweetie/sugar) you repeat it but in a whisper.

-You are calling your brother bubba all the time, "thank you bubba," "look it's bubba!"

-You are great at saying thank you and you are welcome, bless you, etc. Very good with your manners.


You just bring so much laughter and light where ever you go. You melt our hearts every day with something sweet or funny, we simply cannot get enough!


Comments

Popular Posts